Tuesday, November 03, 2009

BRAVO Enchanted Entertainers

1, 287 in two days is the number of people our Entertainers enchanted this October. With most of the District 25 schools in attendance, including Riverton High School special needs and Riverton Middle School drama, these ladies presented two marvelous performances.

One of the plays was written by three of the ladies and the second was adapted from a favorite book. Without a doubt the Riverton Branch Library is truly blessed to have these performers who take time from their families to come and share their talents.

Thank you Entertainers for another outstanding performance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what necessary words..., a magnificent idea

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, it is rather valuable answer

Anonymous said...

Hello, as you may already found I am newbie here.
In first steps it's very nice if someone supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good day everyone, I just registered on this awesome community forum and desired to say howdy! Have a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

hey everybody

I just thought it would be good to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

-Marshall

Thanks again!